Client: Kempe Engineering
Growing demand for powdered milk has given Mills Plumbing and Infrastructure the opportunity to work alongside Geelong engineering firm Kempe Engineering, on the development of the specialty drying facility for Bellarine Foods.
The development demanded a flexible company with a vast range of experience and skills to help deliver the project and ensure that all relevant food handling standards were met.
- Water supply to stainless steel tanks
- Stainless steel and HDPE trade waste lines
- 180mm gas line to service milk drying plant
- 20,000 litre trade waste pit install and connection
- Preparation of all containment concrete slabs and walls including sampling and compaction testing to AS
- Fire service including booster system to improve water pressure